Mansfield Mortgage Professionals (referred to as us/we/our in remainder of document) is required by law to give you this privacy notice. It describes our policies and practices that protect your privacy and enables us to share information to provide you with competitive financial products and services. If you have any questions after reading it, please contact us at 1-802-879-4200. What follows is a description of the information we collect and disclose, including the parties who receive nonpublic information from us.
We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information obtained when verifying the information you provide on an application or other form (this may be obtained from, but is not restricted to, your current or past employers, or from other institutions where you have conducted financial transactions);
- Information about your transactions with us, or others including those companies that work closely with us to provide you with diverse financial products and services;
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency; and
- Information we may obtain from consumer purchasing and census data providers to develop competitive
- Marketing programs for our customers.
Disclosure of Information to Parties that Provide Services to Us
We may disclose information we collect, as provided by state and/or federal law and as described above, to companies that perform marketing or other services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements, so that we may provide customers competitive products and services. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you under circumstances as permitted or required by state and/or federal law. These disclosures typically include information to process transactions on your behalf, conduct the operations of Mansfield Mortgage Professionals and follow your instructions as you authorize or protect the security of our financial records.
Disclosure of Information About Former Customers
If you decide to terminate your relationship with Mansfield Mortgage Professionals, we will not share information we have collected about you, except as may be required by law, and will remove your information from our files within a reasonable period of time.
Information That We May Share
- We will only share information to those parties necessary to process your application for credit.
Examples include potential investors, servicers, mortgage insurers, title and escrow companies and appraisal companies. All such entities maintain their own Privacy Act compliance requirements to assure confidentiality. We do not sell mailing lists or phone numbers to others for the purpose of solicitation, nor do we have affiliates or subsidiaries.
- As required by law without your consent. For example, court orders, regulatory authorities or law enforcement officials
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.